Monday, November 12, 2018

Bible Distribution in The Dominican Republic: Update2

The flag of the Dominican Republic has the Bible and Cross in the center and above the crest are the words: 
God, country and freedom. 

I experienced something today that I’ve long to do in my own country. I placed the Word of God in the hands of boys and girls in public schools. In addition we were allowed to share the “Plan of Salvation” right there in the classroom. 

These are some of the local Gideons that I teamed up with to pass out nearly 3000 New Testaments in 4 schools today. But what I want you to see is on the wall behind us is Psalm 23 on the left and Noah’s Ark on the right. 

In addition to the kids, we also passed out Testaments to teachers, staff and security guards. 


No comments:

Post a Comment