Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Uganda, January 2019

Internet is sketchy, so I'm trying to post just a quick update while it seems to be working.

We visited two churches and schools so far with one more scheduled for tomorrow. The kids gave us
such a warm welcome and they are doing well. Health and grades are both improving and just the difference in appearance and sounds is noticeable. They have come along way in a few, short years. I can't count how many times I heard, "Thank the church family for our well."

I spent a few hours with pastors from our training school. We dig deep into doctrine and spend a lot of time correcting the errors that have been taught for decades in this country. It is sad to hear the gaps in understanding, but it is so encouraging to see men, hungry to learn the truth.

I will head to the Kyangwali Refugee Camp in a few days. We have report that water is flowing. Tomorrow, the crew should install the platform and pump. By the time I arrive, the people should be drinking clean water. Thank you for your generosity, church family!

1 comment: